Monday 17 March 2014

An MDS project!

Good morning!
Firstly, I would like to say hi to my newest follower, Deborah! I hope you enjoy my blog!

This morning I wanted to share with you a project I made almost entirely from MDS!


My friend is having her little girl christened later in the year and she wanted to give something to the projected Godparents. 


I added the glittery butterflies after I printed the cards using Versamark, Heat and Stick Powder and some old glitter from my stash. 

MDS is a really great digital tool, not just for creating whole projects, but even if you just wanted to print of one of the stunning papers or brilliant stamps! You can get a free trial for MDS here, which has lots of fabby stamps, papers, embellishments, etc already installed. The full version is available here and is only £13.95...bargain!!

Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product! *only until 31st March 2014!!*

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


Have a lovely day! :)


1 comment:

  1. oh wow how stunning is this lizy.adorable pics and the design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts