Sunday 2 March 2014

Crosses of Hope

Good morning!
I had such a lovely afternoon designing wedding invitations with Jen yesterday! I have 3, possibly 4 weddings to cater for this year, so it was nice to sit and play with different ideas and materials. One thing we did discover, Tombow glue, available from my online shop, is perfect for attaching vellum to anything! It is actually invisible! I can see a lot of it getting used in our future ventures!

Anyway, you probably want to see a card right? Ok well then I might just spoil you!


 This set of pretty Easter Cards is made using the Crosses of Hope stamp set. Now I know the physical set is retired, but the digital version on MDS is still available for only £1.50, and the best thing is that you can resize them to whatever size you like!


I teamed the crosses (which I coloured with my Stampin' Write Markers) with the sentiment from Blessed Easter, available from the Spring/Summer catalogue and finished with two of the tiny butterflies from Beautiful Wings Embosslits. I love the coloured card blanks I used in these cards...they really give that touch of spring!


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Crosses Of Hope Stamp Brush Set -- Digital DownloadBlessed EasterSubtles Stampin' Write MarkersBeautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.

I'm off to church now, then work, but I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with something nice to show you.

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Lizy. I love how you've used the matching card blanks.

    Sorry to have been such a bad bloggy friend recently. Catch up soon.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lizy! Love the coloured card bases too and there are heaps of bargains in MDS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lizy.i love the pretty papers on the crosses :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts