Friday 4 April 2014

Beautiful Wings!

Hi lovely crafty peeps!
I have another thank you card to show you today...I seem to need to make them almost every day...not that I'm complaining...it's wonderful to have something to be thankful for!

This is also another card using up bits on my desk...yes I have LOTS of bits on my desk! (they are getting less now though!)


So what have I used? Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Bird Builder Punch, Morning Meadow and Woodgrain Background stamp. I used Core'Dinations cardstock for my branches and butterflies to give a little texture.

I have some Stampin' Up! news for you!
As from next Wednesday 9th April, and each wednesday in April, there will be 'Weekly Offers' available! I have no idea what they are going to be, but keep your eyes on this space...I will update you as soon as I know what they are!

I became an auntie for the second time on Wednesday...here is a picture of precious little Evie!


She weighed 6lb 6oz and was born very quickly and easily! Her Mum went into hospital...an hour later Evie was born and 5hrs later they went home! Congratulations to my very happy brother and sister-in-law!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats hun, love the simplicity of the card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy, love the design. Your niece is a real cutie, congratulations to you and the family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.beautiful pretty design and your niece is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts