Friday 5 September 2014

A Christmas stamp is for other cards, not just for Christmas!

Good morning!
How is your week going? Since Keiran went back to school on Tuesday, things seem to have calmed down and got back into a routine here. I have managed to blog every day and even managed to get some crafting in too! 
Keiran is in Year 2 now and has told me that the teacher really makes them work! Must be a bit of a shock from all that playing over the last two years!

Anyway, here is one of the cards I manage to make this week...


Now I wonder....can you guess the stamp sets I used? Of course, there is the old faithful Dictionary background stamp, which is perfect for creating backgrounds like this.


I then used Wondrous Wreath for the flowers, stamping in Cherry Cobbler and die cutting them using the matching framelit...see, a Christmas stamp isn't just for Christmas! 

I added the sentiment using the lovely Good Greetings Hostess set, FREE when you spend, or host a party with sales of £200 or more! Here is a reminder of that wonderful set, which comes in clear mount or wood mount.


These are really lovely sized sentiments that fit brilliantly onto your A6 and 6x6in cards. 


Here is what I used for this card...

If you would like to order any of these products, just click on the pictures above, or you can use my online shop link over on my sidebar >>>>>

Or if you like, you can contact me for a chat and I can place your order for you!

One thing I love about being a demo is that I can fit it in around all the other craziness in my life! I am a single Mum to a wonderful 6 year old who has a lot of after school activities, I have a job, a new man to find time for, and yet I can still hold craft classes, craft, and run my Stampin' Up! business around all of that! It is a fun way to earn extra money to go towards more crafty goodies, a better craft room, or even extra money to go towards Christmas!

If you, or someone you know, would be interested in a wonderful opportunity to earn extra money doing something you love, please do contact me for more information. You can also find out more here.

Tomorrow is a bit of a special blog post as it is the famous Pinkie Blog Hop! Do come by and see all the inspired projects using products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. I look forward to seeing you then!

6 comments:

  1. I love your card, so clean and chic x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, it's nice to see christmas stamps used for other cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, A beautiful card, love the Red with the Cream.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.i love the design and flowers and the text backing is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts