Thursday 11 September 2014

All Is Calm with Endless Wishes

Hello everyone!
As it's Thursday it's time for a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and it is sketch week.


I had a good crafting session yesterday, making 4 cards, and this was one of them...


It actually came together very quickly because I knew exactly which stamps I wanted to use! The snowflakes and sentiment all came from the Endless Wishes set. I heat embossed the snowflakes in Siver Stampin' Emboss.


The sentiment was easily placed as the stamps are Photopolymer...you can see through them so you know exactly where you are stamping :) The DSP is All Is Calm again. I have to say that I really love this paper! The colours are so pastelly (that's a word right??) and the designs aren't just Christmassy. I reckon I may be using this a lot in the next few months!

Here is what I used...


I am entering this card into the challenge at Colour Throwdown this week...

So how are you getting on with you Christmas crafting? Are you well on your way or still living in the summer??

Have a lovely Thursday!


5 comments:

  1. Oooohh, this is so icy and CAS, love it! Perfect Christmas card, bet the silver snowflakes look amazing IRL
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and delicate CAS design! I'm still hanging on to summer and can't seem to think about Christmas at all even though I know I should be! I'd rather do flowers than snow scenes - lol! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely elegant card - I love this set the snowflakes are so delicate - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the soft colors paired with the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the icy colors and the tiny rhinestone accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts