Monday 24 November 2014

Grosgrain candles

Hello everyone!
Yay I have happy news....my laptop has come back all fixed!
I am soooo relieved, you have no idea! Let me just say that I am so thankful for PC World's Know How team!! 
Note to self: BACK EVERYTHING UP!

Ok, so now I have half a chance of getting back to normal, I would like to share a pretty candle I made for my stall this weekend...

I have used Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Whisper White Organza Ribbon, finished with a Frosted Finishes embellishment (sadly retired)


Can you see how gorgeous the gems are? I used a Costal Cabana Blendie to colour them to match the ribbon!

I really love these and I will be back to show you more over the coming week :)

Right, time to organise all my files now and back them up!
Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts