Tuesday 18 November 2014

My heart goes Boom Boom!

Hello everyone!
I hope you are well and had a good weekend :)

I had a bit of a problem last week...my laptop died, sadly, which is why I haven't got round to blogging this week. I have figured out how to do it on my tablet for now though, so here I am!

Today, I want to show you a little card I made for my lovely man, Mike. He buys me flowers at least once a month, and it's been a while since I sent him a card, so I have made this and popped it in his bag for him to find later at work :)


I have used the lovely Groovy Love stamp set, which I got earlier this month. I love the shape of the hearts, don't you? 


Can you see my stamping boo-boo?? When I inked up the Lost Lagoon heart I hadn't realised that I had got ink on the blank space, so when I stamped it onto my card blank I got unwanted splodges! I rather like them, however,  so I kept it and added my stamped and punched Blackberry Bliss heart, using Dimensionals. I finished with my sentement and some Basic Black Baker's Twine.

If you would like to order this set you can do so via the link to my online shop over there >>>>>>>
Alternatively I would be very happy to place your order for you so do feel free to contact me :)

Did you get up to anything exciting this weekend? I went to Liverpool to see Bryan Adams, and met a Minion! All good fun!
Have a lovely day!
Lizy xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lizy, love the hearts and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, beautifully done CAS card, so striking
    hugs
    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous CAS card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts