Thursday 11 December 2014

A festival of bright trees!

Good morning all!
I had a wonderful delivery yesterday of lots of new Stampin' Up! goodies, which I would love to say I had time to play with, but I haven't as I still have some Christmas orders to fulfil! But rest assured, I will be playing before the end of the week! ;)

So today it's time for a new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and as you know, we are re-visiting old challenges, and this week you get to choose any of our previous sketches. You can find them on the Archives page of the CAS blog.

I have used Sketch #65 this week...



So here is my card...

I have used the fabulous Festival of Trees stamp and matching punch set, inked in Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and the embossing is the Decorative Dots EF...doesn't it look like snow??

This is part of an order I am just finishing for 10 'wacky coloured' Christmas cards! I will show the others when I know the recipient has received them!

Which sketch will you use this week??
Enjoy playing and I'll see you soon! :)




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Lizy and a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.fab embossing and i love the tree`s ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts