Wednesday 27 May 2015

A floral card in a box

Good morning everyone! 
I hope you are well? As I type this, the sun is shining, so this morning I'm sharing a very summery card...

This card has been made for Keiran's Nanna for her birthday today. I haven't made a box card for a while so this was fun to do! I started with an A4 piece of card and scored it along the short edge at 7x7cm, then along the long edge at 7, 14, 21 and 28cm, but just as for as my first scoreline. 

I added 3 strips of card inside the card to hold the flowers, each was 9cm x 1cm and scored at 1cm from eacn end. I used various Stampin' Up! flower and butterfly stamp and punch sets to create this lovely summer display!

I finished with a die cut butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits and the sentiment from Memorable Moments. The great thing about this style of card is that they can be folded flat for postage...isn't that brilliant?!

I hope you have a lovely day planned....I think we are having a day in Southport :)
See you tomorrow with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches.
Lizy xx







4 comments:

  1. Lizy this is absolutely beautiful x I just love the gorgeous blooms and the butterfly and the White box really sets everything off. A really stunning card. I hope she has a lovely day and you enjoy your trip out as well !
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lizy. I just love this. You are one talented lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so bright and cheery, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizy.i love the pop up design and gorgeosu pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts