Friday 15 May 2015

A little Kindness...

Good morning!
It's a gorgeous sunny day today, so I am going to share a gorgeous sunny card with you!

I have used another 2 brand new In Colours, and just one stamp set for this card. Kinda Eclectic is the stamp set and I used Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush along with Elegant Eggplant. 


The Cucumber Crush was 'stamped off' before I stamped it onto my card, just so I had a lighter shade of green. I finished with Basics Rhinestones. 

I really love this stamp set...it's one of those that I can use almost all the stamps in the set on one card and still manage CAS!

I'm off to Stampin' Up! regional training in Telford tomorrow, and I'm very excited! I love getting together with fellow demos...so much crafting and fun!

Have a lovely day, and pop back here tomorrow to see the final new In Colour!



3 comments:

  1. lovely, simple, elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so delicate and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous CAS card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts