Tuesday 29 September 2015

Reason for the Season

Hello everyone!
I had my craft class last Friday and as Christmas is coming (?!!) we had a little play with one of my new stamp set and punch bundles from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, Reason For The Season...

This first card we made was using the punch Festive Flower (part of the bundle) and then we stamped the veins on the leaves and petals afterwards, using the stamps from Reason For The Season. It's much easier this way as trying to line all three stamps up before punching is almost impossible! The stamps are photopolymer too so that makes it super easy! 
*EDIT* For an even easier way to stamp onto these petals, check out my tutorial here.


I used one of the dies and some Gold Glimmer Paper from the Holly Jolly Greetings bundle for 'merry', and teamed it with one of the stamps from the set. Oh and under the gorgeous Poinsettia I swirled a little of the gorgeous Gold Cording Trim...doesn't it finish the card nicely?

If you would like to order from either the Autumn/Winter catalogue, or the Annual Catalogue, you can either contact me direct, or click on the links over on the right :)

Have a lovely day and hope to catch you soon!








2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts