Wednesday 30 December 2015

A little skater girl!

Hey everyone!
Did you have a nice Christmas? I had a lovely quiet one with Keiran and my parents, playing board games and eating lots!

Of course, I was asked to make a few Christmas cards again this year, so I'm going to share those and the ones I made for my family over the next couple of days. Here's the first one, using a colouring image I found on Pinterest. 

I coloured the little girl with my very neglected Promarkers, but everything else I used is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Holly Jolly Greetings and the name is from Little Letters Framelits.


For texture I embossed the background with the Softly Falling EF...I love it!

Thanks for popping by and I'll be back with another card soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts